Search This Blog

Monday 23 January 2012

Best of 2011 #11 Paul gets his theological head on

Come on everyone. Let's sum up St Paul in one post. Should be easy, shouldn't it? He was a man of one idea, surely?

I always love what Peter had to say about his fellow apostle, when he talks about "our dear brother Paul, [who] also write to you with the wisdom God gave him... His letters contain some things that are hard to understand" 2 Peter 3:16

In searching for a post to sum up the mighty apostle, this is what I chose:

Day 340: Out of "7" into "8"

I love the way Paul is honest about failure as well as sublime when he talks about freedom and grace. Failure doesn't nullify grace. And that's good news!

There will be one more post looking back on 2011, and then I'll reveal my favourite day of the year. Any followers want to tell me yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment